MEET PIPER E. JOHN
Piper John began working with the law firm Lampkin, McCaffrey & Tawwater in 1987 as a junior in college. She worked there through her undergraduate time at Oklahoma Christian University, where she earned a B.A. in English and was on the nationally-ranked debate team. Piper continued working at the firm through law school, graduating in 1992 from OU School of Law. During her time at the firm, she held multiple positions in the firm – from receptionist to legal assistant to runner and, ultimately, as an attorney. She has represented hundreds of clients over the years and counts it a privilege to come alongside clients, who have been injured as a result of negligence.
Piper is married to Cameron and they have two adult daughters. In her spare time, she enjoys walking, reading, traveling and being outside.
Areas of Practice:
- Trucking Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma, 2000:
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2014
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - J.D.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas - B.S.
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, 2014 - Present
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, 2014 - Present