Darren Tawwater Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you injured by a negligent driver or medical provider? You need a lawyer who can collect the compensation you need and deserve.
Darren Tawwater is a personal injury lawyer in Oklahoma City, OK, protecting injury victims throughout the state. In many cases, he has helped clients recover millions in compensation.
Read on to discover how attorney Darren Tawwater of the Tawwater Law Firm, PLLC, can help you through your personal injury case...
Prior to attending law school and becoming a personal injury lawyer, attorney Darren Tawwater was an All-Conference and All-American catcher for the Texas Christian University baseball team. He was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals and played in the minor leagues before returning to Oklahoma to attend law school at the Oklahoma City University School of Law. While in law school, Darren received the Oklahoma Bar Foundation Scholarship, the W. Feagin Hood Endowed Scholarship and the Law Performance Scholarship before graduating with Honors in 2000. Darren Tawwater is a lawyer with a varied and prestigious background.
Areas of Practice:
- Trucking Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma, 2000:
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2000
- United States Supreme Court, 2010
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards
- Honors: Oklahoma Bar Foundation Scholarship
- Honors: W. Feagin Hood Endowed Scholarship
- Honors: Law Performance Scholarship
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas - B.S.
- Major: Economics
Honors and Awards:
- Collegiate Baseball All-American Team (Catcher), 1993 - 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, 2000 - Present
- New Lawyers Division Board of Governors, 2003 to 2010
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, 2000 - Present
- President's Club, 2004 to Present
- President's Advisory Board, 2005 to Present
Past Employment Positions:
- St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Club, Baseball Player, 1994 - 1995