When a Bad Situation Becomes Worse
Uninsured Motorist Lawyer Oklahoma City
Being injured in a car accident is bad enough. Learning that the person who hit you was an uninsured motorist makes a bad situation even worse. Don't despair. Many people are surprised to learn that their own insurance company will cover damages caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists.
- The Tawwater Law Firm: Legal Help for Uninsured/Underinsured Claims
- Call Toll Free: 866-319-7300 for a Free Consultation
Our attorneys have decades of experience helping clients receive payment from their own insurance companies' uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. To find out if we can help you, please contact our Oklahoma City law firm to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation.
Three Facts Your Insurance Company Doesn't Want You to Know
1. Insurance companies are required to tell you of all the uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage available to you. If they fail to do so, they can be sued for bad faith.
2. Uninsured motorist coverage also covers damages by underinsured motorists. If the person who hit your car has $10,000 in insurance, but caused $20,000 in damage, your uninsured motorist coverage can make up the difference.
3. You can stack coverage. Say there are three cars on your family's policy, each with $25,000 in uninsured motorist coverage. If one car is hit by an uninsured motorist, you can stack your UM coverage to pay for up to $75,000 in damages.
We represent clients on a contingency fee basis so you will pay no attorneys fees unless we obtain coverage for you. To learn more, please contact us today.
Learn more: Visit our insurance bad faith information center.